Thursday, February 4, 2010

In Progress

Here are images of the new work in progress I've been doing, the series is called, The White Series and I will post my artist statement later about the meaning behind the new series and what my plans are for it...it should be a lengthy series, my last series, Evolution, lasted 2 1/2 years, so this new series is a welcome change...Not a drastic change but an "Evolution" of the last series, heh, that was good.

these are images grouped together of all the small format paintings that I have been doing...

 
  

I squeezed them all together, but you get the idea...



  

all together...much better picture...



A close up...heavily layered, scratches into the surface of the wood and into the paint and numerous glazes...Still working on more work and will post images soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment