Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Images...The White Series

I have been hard at work trying to get done 25 small format paintings, nothing larger than 8"x10" to put on my website for sale...at an affordable price...there are time consuming in that I use so many glazes and fuss with them until I am satisfied they are done...I have 16 done, with 4 that have been photographed...within the next few days everything should be up and posted on my website with prices...also working on a proposal for another show, which is to include 10, 10"x30" paintings on canvas..they are included in,The White Series... deadline is March 31st. Anyway here are the four done paintings.. You have seen this image and the last image as the title page to my website and blog..

 

Citrus Sinensis: The White Series,
2010, oil on cradled panel. 8"x10"
 
Rouge: The White Series,
2010, oil on cradled panel, 8"x6"
 

Prosperity: The White Series,
2010, oil on cradled panel, 8"x8" 
 
More Than You Can See: The White Series, 2010, oil on cradled panel, 6"x6" 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment